On October 17th, 1989 at approximately 5:04 pm Pacific Standard Time, the San Andreas Fault shifted and a massive earthquake struck the San Fransisco Bay Area. The California Highway Patrol recorded what they saw.
- Aleexiis on Personal Preparedness – Saving Pets During a Disaster
- Lakeda on Scientists Warn of Inevitable Winter SUPERSTORM – The ARkStorm
- Aristodemus on Los Angeles – Orange County CPR, First Aid and AED Training
- Knox-Box Installation Service – Special | | Homeland Advisory Group BlogHomeland Advisory Group Blog on Homeland Advisory Group Selects KNOX-BOX®
- Pamala McBrayer on Guest Writer Pamala M. on Pet Preparedness